Mental Health Training & Conferences
Sessions for students, parents, and educators
Option 1 – School Assembly
Includes one live presentation (virtual or in-person) with the Tom Thelen, lead author of Mental Health 101. The session includes an overview of mental health, self-esteem, and coping skills for stress and anxiety. Session length can be adjusted to fit your needs.
Option 2 – Virtual Summit
Four Training Sessions
Includes four live virtual presentations from all four authors of Mental Health 101 for Teens featuring authors Tom Thelen, Dr. Kirleen Neely, Phd, Dr. Kimberley Orsten Hooge PhD, and Dr. Elliott Kagan, PhD. Features in-depth trainings on coping during COVID-19.
Option 3 – Virtual Conference
Ten Training Sessions
Includes our 10-Part Virtual Conference with eight student presentations, PLUS TWO BONUS PROGRAMS: Parent & Guardian Program & Teacher Training. This program provides a multi-tiered system of support and is the BEST VALUE for school districts.
All sessions are live, and recordings are captured for asynchronous learning
A Message From Author Tom Thelen
Mental Health Training Topics
- Mental Health 101 – What is Mental Health?
- How to Cope with Stress & Anxiety
- How to Thrive During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How to Develop Emotional Intelligence
- How to Develop Resiliency
- How to Stop Bullying & Cyberbullying
- The Secret to Greater Self-Esteem
- How to Build Strong Relationships
- How to Raise Resilient Kids and Teens
(Special Session for Parents & Guardians)
- How to Educate for Resiliency in Students
(Session for Educators and School Staff)