Mental Health Training & Conferences
Sessions for students, parents, and educators
Option 1 – Virtual Assembly
One, 45-Minute Training
Includes one live virtual presentation with the lead author of Mental Health 101, Tom Thelen. The session includes a basic overview of mental health coping skills for stress due to COVID-19. Session length can be adjusted between 30 and 60 minutes to fit your needs.
Option 2 – Virtual Summit
Four Training Sessions
Includes four live virtual presentations from all four authors of Mental Health 101 for Teens featuring authors Tom Thelen , Dr. Kirleen Neely, Phd, Dr. Kimberley Orsten Hooge PhD, and Dr. Elliott Kagan, PhD. Features in-depth trainings on coping during COVID-19.
Option 3 – Virtual Conference
Ten Training Sessions
Includes our 10-Part Virtual Conference with eight student presentations, PLUS TWO BONUS PROGRAMS: Parent & Guardian Program & Teacher Training. This program provides a multi-tiered system of support and is the BEST VALUE for school districts.
All sessions are live, and recordings are captured for asynchronous learning
A Message From Author Tom Thelen
Mental Health Training Topics
- Mental Health 101 – What is Mental Health?
- How to Cope with Stress & Anxiety
- How to Thrive During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How to Develop Emotional Intelligence
- How to Develop Resiliency
- How to Stop Bullying & Cyberbullying
- The Secret to Greater Self-Esteem
- How to Build Strong Relationships
- How to Raise Resilient Kids and Teens
(Special Session for Parents & Guardians)
- How to Educate for Resiliency in Students
(Session for Educators and School Staff)